Hotel Chocolat Chocolates | Luxury Chocolate
Luxury gourmet chocolate from Hotel Chocolat, chic chocolates with a designer edge, the Hotel Chocolat chocolate range includes: Chocolate gifts, from new baby hampers to wonderful seasonal goodie bags. Chocolate slabs, large and small chocolate bars in organic shapes. Sleekster selection boxes, chocolate boxes designed to fit through most letter boxes.
Hotel Chocolat grow and produce their own chocolate, creating luxury chocolate for all occasions and has an extensive range:
Hotel Chocolat Chocolate Ranges
A selection of the current chocolate ranges available online and in store:
- Hotel Chocolat Christmas Chocolate - Fun and festive chocolate for Christmas.
- Hotel Chocolat Chocolate Slabs - From giant chocolate slabs to mini chocolate slabs, Hotel Chocolat's chocolate bars.
- Hotel Chocolat Chocolate Boxes - chocolate boxes in all sizes and for all occasions.
- Hotel Chocolat Spotlight On Chocolate Boxes - chocolate boxes dedicated to one flavour or type of chocolate.
- Hotel Chocolat Easter Eggs - luxury chocolate eggs.
- Hotel Chocolat Christmas Advent Calendars - luxury Christmas Advent Calendars filled with chocolates to count down to the big day.
- Hotel Chocolat Sleeksters™ - chocolate boxes designed to fit though a letter box, chocolates delivered perfectly.
- Hotel Chocolat The Purist™ - chocolate from around the world; Venezuela, Ecuador, St Lucia, Madagascar and Soa Tome, presented in chic chocolate bars.
- Hotel Chocolat Liquid Chocolat - traditional drinking chocolate with a modern twist, for making hot chocolate, chocolate cocktails and desserts.
- Hotel Chocolat Selectors - Hotel Chocolat's bestselling chocolates; mini chocolate slabs, mini chocolate boxes and limited edtion chocolates.
Hotel Chocolat History
Hotel Chocolat started as a catalogue-based chocolate mail order company, ChocExpress, in 2003 ChocExpress was renamed and rebraned to Hotel Chocolat.
The essence of the original, chocolate by post, idea is still part of the Hotel Chocolat range today with the Chocolate Tasting Club and the Sleekster chocolate boxes, both designed to fit through a letter box.