Charbonnel et Walker
Charbonnel et Walker of Bond Street in London, are one of Britain's earliest chocolatiers founded in 1875. World famous for their chocolates and truffles Charbonnel et Walker are endorsed by the Royal Warrant as chocolate manufacturers to Her Majesty The Queen.
Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Truffles:
Charbonnel et Walker are famous for their chocolate truffles in the signature Charbonnel et Walker round chocolate boxes. Charbonnel et Walker chocolate truffles are available in two main types; Marc de Champagne truffles and flavoured truffles.
Charbonnel et Walker Marc de Champagne Truffles:
Their famous and award winning Champagne chocolate truffles, available in three different types of chocolate:
- Milk Chocolate Marc de Champagne Truffles: Presented in a white box, these are the most popular Marc de Champagne chocolate truffles, milk chocolate dusted with powdered sugar.
- Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles: Also milk chocolate, but with white chocolate and strawberry, presented in a pink box.
- Dark Chocolate Marc de Champagne Truffles: Made with just dark chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder, in deep brown boxes.
Charbonnel et Walker Flavoured Chocolate Truffles:
Along with the Marc de Champagne truffles Charbonnel et Walker also create luxury chocolate truffles with added flavours, classic chocolate combinations and special limited editions.
- Cappuccino Chocolate Truffles: White chocolate truffles with white chocolate, coffee and vodka dusted with powdered coffee
- Strawberry Chocolate Truffles: Milk and white chocolate truffles flavoured with strawberry.
- Sea Salt Caramel: Milk chocolate truffles with a soft caramel and sea salt centre, dusted in icing sugar.
- The Kings Ginger Chocolate Truffles: Dark chocolate truffles with a ganache centre infused with Kings Ginger liqueur.
The chocolate truffles are available in a variety of different chocolate boxes; the classic Charbonnel et Walker chocolate truffle box is round and holds eight chocolate truffles inside, a selection of the Marc de Champagne truffles are also available in the larger, round double layer, sixteen truffle boxes.